This sample task will demonstrate how Automate can use a PowerShell script and File System actions to update a number of fields in a word document by taking a template copy, modifying it and then renaming it to required name
Using this bot:
- You will be able to update multiple fields within a template word document and then renaming it to required name.
- You can improve the speed of updating documents with information retrieved from another location
- You will learn how to use PowerShell within Automate
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by HelpSystems Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.