Running Macros in an Access database is a quick and easy way to accomplish many goals in your everyday procedures. However, when running these types of procedures in Automate, this type of functionality is considered interactive, which means we can only have one interactive process running at any given time. Running two interactive process will cause conflict.
This bot will show you how to run one macro at a time, and more importantly, show you how to stop all access processes to ensure your interactive session is not interrupted.
You can use this bot to:
- Ensure the reliability of your Access Macro
- Stabilize the flow of interactive procedures
- Provide a quick and easy method for clearing all lingering Access processes
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by HelpSystems Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.