This bot will help you detect files when they are not in use. Unfortunately, FTP has no internal way of detecting a file being uploaded by a user. This bot will detect the file size, wait a few seconds, and request the file size again. If the file size is the same, it will proceed to download the file. This bot will check a few times before dismissing.
NOTES: Please, configure the FTP LOGON with your current server name and credentials
You can use this bot to:
- Download file information using the FTP LONG LIST command
- Detect when a file has stopped growing
- Download files once it is detected they are not growing anymore
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by HelpSystems Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.